Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
One of the best cosmetic dentists in the Marietta area describes the variety of uses for dental implants
Dr. David Lamothe of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center provides some of the best cosmetic treatments in and around the area of Marietta. Patients in the community often visit him to learn about the many ways in which restoration is attainable. When patients are missing teeth, they may be overwhelmed at the choices available to them and worried that they will not pick the one best for their specific needs, budget, and desires. This is when a dental professional such as Dr. David Lamothe steps in. He encourages patients to make educated decisions regarding the health and wellness of their smile, as well as the beauty.
Dr. David Lamothe and the team of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center encourage patients in the community to take the time to learn about the variety of uses for dental implants. Dental implants are one of three restorative solutions for missing teeth. They are often seen as a permanent option that allows patients the chance to achieve a lifetime of beautiful smiles. Dental implants can be used to replace one or more teeth within the smile. They are extremely versatile as they can be used to support a dental bridge, replace a missing tooth with a dental crown, or even hold full cosmetic dentures in place.
Dental implants are placed during oral surgery into the bone of the jaw. Patients must have enough bone available for a successful integration. These implants are made of titanium and look like hardware screws but are very small in diameter and length. They are made to act as natural root replacements. Once restored, they look like natural teeth and others will not know that patients have had dental work done. Instead, they will notice the beautiful smile patients have and patients will exude self-confidence!
Dental implants are just one of many restorative solutions available at the practice of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center. Contact Dr. David Lamothe and his professional team to schedule a consultation appointment and find out how dental implants can dramatically improve the health and wellness of the smile, as well as enhance the way it looks and functions.
Back to Dental Implants Home Page
- Smyrna, GA, patients ask, “What are my tooth replacement options?”
- Smyrna area dentist describes the procedure for dental implants
- What can Smyrna, GA area patients expect for recovery after the placement of dental implants?
- Marietta area dentist explains why cosmetic dental implants are the best replacement for a missing tooth
- Why are dental implants considered the best replacement for missing teeth by patients near Vinings?
- Smyrna area patients ask, is the placement of dental implants painless?
- Smyrna area dentist describes the recovery time necessary after the placement of a dental implant
- Where can Smyrna area patients get the best cosmetic dentures?
- Where can I get an implant to replace teeth near me in the Vinings area?
- Patients near Smyrna ask if dental implants are affordable
- One of the best cosmetic dentists in the Marietta area describes the variety of uses for dental implants
- Dentist near Atlanta, GA who provides dental implants
- Dental implants as a tooth replacement option
- Dental implants are the best alternative to bridges and dentures for patients in Smyrna, GA
- Smyrna, GA dentist explains the dental implant
- Why are dental implants considered the best in dental restoration for Smyrna, GA patients?
- What are the benefits of dental implants in Smyrna, GA?
- When might patients in Smyrna, GA consider implant dentistry?