Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Why are dental implants considered the best replacement for missing teeth by patients near Vinings?
Dental implants are a popular option for patients near Vinings who are interested in repairing their smile after tooth loss or extraction. When adult natural teeth are affected by trauma, removal, disease, aging, or cavities, they need to be replaced. This is to ensure patients can properly chew and digest their food, speak clearly, and smile with confidence. Dr. David Lamothe and the team of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center encourage patients to take the time to learn about what is considered the best tooth replacement option available.
Dental implants are screw-like titanium posts. They are extremely small but are strong enough to hold a dental crown, bridge, or full denture. They are precisely placed into the jawbone to function as a natural tooth root. This makes them a highly desirable solution because of the permanency and stability they provide.
Dental implants offer several benefits that patients take into consideration when comparing them to alternative solutions such as partial dentures and bridges. Below are some of the reasons patients consider them the best replacement for missing teeth:
- Dental implants can offer stability for full cosmetic dentures that may otherwise shift and irritate the ridge of the gum or the gum tissue. This often causes sores and discomfort.
- Dental implants act just like natural teeth. They are strong, durable, and function just the same. Many patients forget that they have dental implants in their smile.
- Dental implants do not require patients to “get used to them” as is often the case with full dentures.
- Dental implants use the jawbone for stabilization, making them the perfect option for tooth replacement.
- Dental implants do not affect the surrounding teeth in the way that dental bridges do. Dental bridges require that the adjacent teeth be prepared for placement. This removal of enamel from the tooth is irreversible.
- Dental implants can last a lifetime, something that no alternative treatment can match.
Are you interested in finding out more about dental implants for tooth replacement? Call Dr. David Lamothe of the Smyrna Dental and Implant Center today!
Back to Dental Implants Home Page
- Smyrna, GA, patients ask, “What are my tooth replacement options?”
- Smyrna area dentist describes the procedure for dental implants
- What can Smyrna, GA area patients expect for recovery after the placement of dental implants?
- Marietta area dentist explains why cosmetic dental implants are the best replacement for a missing tooth
- Why are dental implants considered the best replacement for missing teeth by patients near Vinings?
- Smyrna area patients ask, is the placement of dental implants painless?
- Smyrna area dentist describes the recovery time necessary after the placement of a dental implant
- Where can Smyrna area patients get the best cosmetic dentures?
- Where can I get an implant to replace teeth near me in the Vinings area?
- Patients near Smyrna ask if dental implants are affordable
- One of the best cosmetic dentists in the Marietta area describes the variety of uses for dental implants
- Dentist near Atlanta, GA who provides dental implants
- Dental implants as a tooth replacement option
- Dental implants are the best alternative to bridges and dentures for patients in Smyrna, GA
- Smyrna, GA dentist explains the dental implant
- Why are dental implants considered the best in dental restoration for Smyrna, GA patients?
- What are the benefits of dental implants in Smyrna, GA?
- When might patients in Smyrna, GA consider implant dentistry?