Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Smyrna area residents can learn about the dental implant
Missing teeth can affect the self-confidence and appearance of an individual. A smile is an indication of one’s health and beauty. Whether patients are missing one or several teeth, it is important for them to visit a cosmetic dentist to restore their smile and maintain their natural beauty. One way of achieving this is with a dental implant.
A dental implant is a restorative solution for lost natural teeth. The implant is made of titanium metal and resembles a screw. It is surgically placed into the bone of the jaw where it can act as a natural tooth root. Dr. David Lamothe of Smyrna Dental & Headache Center can then restore the implant with a crown, bridge, or denture.
Dental implants are versatile, but their primary draw is their strength and durability. Dental implants can last a lifetime when patients maintain their oral hygiene and regularly visit their dentist. They are restored on top with a dental crown to look completely natural within the smile. With the help of a quality ceramist, these restorations blend in seamlessly with the rest of the teeth in the dental arch to repair the smile while maintaining the natural brilliance.
Patients who are interested in dental implants must first visit with their dentist to determine if they are appropriate candidates. In order to place a dental implant, there must be enough bone structure to do so. During the initial evaluation with Dr. David Lamothe, patients will undergo a series of x-rays, which allows the dentist to view the bone of the jaw and determine if a dental implant will be successful. While dental implants can stimulate bone growth, there must be enough available for the implant to stabilize.
At Smyrna Dental & Headache Center, we believe everyone should have the ability to enjoy a beautiful smile even when tooth loss occurs. Whether patients decide on a dental implant, bridge, or denture, our team can coordinate a comprehensive dental treatment plan that best suits the needs of the individual. Contact our Smyrna practice today to schedule an initial examination and consultation with Dr. David Lamothe to learn about the advantages of cosmetic and general dentistry for rejuvenating your smile!
Back to Home Page
- Cosmetic Dentistry for Baby Boomers in Smyrna - Dr. David Lamothe offers cosmetic dentistry for baby boomers in the Smyrna community
- Dental Implants Near Smyrna - Smyrna area residents can learn about the dental implant
- Dentist Near Smyrna - Services provided by general and cosmetic dentist in Smyrna
- Smyrna Dental And Implant Center - A comprehensive menu of services is available at Smyrna Dental and Implant Center
- Dentist 30080 - Oral health care tips from your 30080 dentist
- Dentist in Marietta - Dental patients in Marietta learn about the importance of regular visits to the dentist.
- Dental Implant Smyrna - Smyrna area residents can learn about the dental implant
- Dentist in Smyrna - Services provided by general and cosmetic dentist in Smyrna
- Dentist in Smyrna GA - Your dentist in Smyrna will give you a reason to smile