Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Implant Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Dr. David Lamothe offers cosmetic dentistry for baby boomers in the Smyrna community
In America, approximately 76 million “baby boomers” represent about 41% of the total population. In the Smyrna community, patients between the ages of 37 and 55 make up a large portion of our dental practice. At Smyrna Family Dental and Implant Center, we encourage this group of patients to consider the advantages of cosmetic dentistry.
Baby boomers are often interested in improving the aesthetics of their smile to give them a more youthful appearance. However, barriers such as pain, price, and inconvenience can cause them to reconsider. Dr. David Lamothe and the team of Smyrna Family Dental and Implant Center can help patients better understand the procedures available and how affordable and effective they are in addressing aesthetic imperfections of the smile. He is also proud to offer anesthetics and sedation to ensure patients are comfortable during their treatments.
Cosmetic dentistry for baby boomers can help patients in achieving not only improved aesthetics but also provide comfort, enhanced self-esteem, and a healthier smile. Patients can speak to our dental team to discuss any of the below treatments readily available in our facility for patients of all ages:
Crowns can be used to cover broken or weakened teeth in an attractive and effective manner.
These porcelain restorations are custom-made to replace missing teeth in the dental arch.
Replacing teeth or stabilizing dentures can be done with the use of dental implants.
Full and partial dentures can assist patients in repairing their smile after tooth loss or extraction.
A brighter smile can exude health and youth. Our practice offers professional whitening services that far surpass the results achieved with anything available over-the-counter.
Patients in the Smyrna community who are interested in rejuvenating their smiles and restoring a more attractive appearance are welcome to contact the practice of Smyrna Family Dental and Implant Center to book a consultation visit and evaluation with Dr. David Lamothe. We welcome children and adults ready to achieve better dental health and wellness.
Back to Home Page
- Cosmetic Dentistry for Baby Boomers in Smyrna - Dr. David Lamothe offers cosmetic dentistry for baby boomers in the Smyrna community
- Dental Implants Near Smyrna - Smyrna area residents can learn about the dental implant
- Dentist Near Smyrna - Services provided by general and cosmetic dentist in Smyrna
- Smyrna Dental And Implant Center - A comprehensive menu of services is available at Smyrna Dental and Implant Center
- Dentist 30080 - Oral health care tips from your 30080 dentist
- Dentist in Marietta - Dental patients in Marietta learn about the importance of regular visits to the dentist.
- Dental Implant Smyrna - Smyrna area residents can learn about the dental implant
- Dentist in Smyrna - Services provided by general and cosmetic dentist in Smyrna
- Dentist in Smyrna GA - Your dentist in Smyrna will give you a reason to smile