Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
What are the benefits of reconstruction dentistry for Smyrna, GA area patients?
At Smyrna Dental and Implant Center, the health and wellbeing of our patients is important, as well as their aesthetic appearance. Patients who have lost natural teeth, experienced periodontal disease, or are dealing with an imperfect smile may feel as though they have to hide their mouth from others. These patients often experience a lack of self-confidence, and are unable to smile and laugh freely. Patients such as these are the best candidates for reconstructive dentistry, and our Smyrna, GA practice offers patients full mouth reconstruction to help achieve the smile of their dreams!
Reconstruction dentistry allows Dr. Lamothe to help patients enhance their smile after tooth loss, breakage, and disease. No one should have to live with an unwelcoming smile, especially since this is often the first impression patients have on others whom they meet. Our dental team is experienced in providing cosmetic services and restoring smiles back to their original beauty—or even better!
There are many benefits to reconstructive dentistry, including cosmetic appearance and functionality. Patients who have replaced lost teeth and addressed broken ones will notice their chewing, biting, and speaking efficiency is restored. They will feel more confidence in their beautiful smile, and are excited to show off their new appearance!
Full mouth reconstruction can take some time, but many patients love the rewards it can provide and the way in which it improves their quality of life. Using a variety of services including dental crowns, bridges, implants, whitening, bonding, and veneers, patients can make drastic or minor changes to the way their smile appears to others. Patients work with the doctor to determine the best treatment plan for their smile and work with our financing department to make proper payment arrangements that work with their lifestyle and budget.
Patients in the Smyrna, GA area who are concerned about the appearance and functionality of their smile can ask about the full mouth reconstruction services available through our state-of-the-art dental practice. Contact the Smyrna Dental and Implant Center today to find out if you are an appropriate candidate for reconstructive dentistry.
Back to Full Mouth Reconstruction Home Page
- Full Mouth Dental Restoration Near Me In Smyrna GA - Dentist near me in Smyrna, GA who provides full mouth dental restoration
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Dentist Smyrna - Visiting a Smyrna dentist to consult regarding full mouth reconstruction
- Perfect Smile Smyrna - How Smyrna area patients can attain the perfect smile with full mouth reconstruction
- Marietta Cosmetic Dentures - Marietta area dentist explains cosmetic dentures
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Results Atlanta Smyrna GA - What results can Atlanta, GA patients expect from full mouth reconstruction?
- Reconstruction Dentistry Smyrna GA - What are the benefits of reconstruction dentistry for Smyrna, GA area patients?
- Smile Makeover in Smyrna GA - What treatments may be used during a smile makeover in Smyrna, GA?
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Specialist Smyrna GA - Why should Smyrna residents visit a full mouth reconstruction specialist?