Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
How Smyrna area patients can attain the perfect smile with full mouth reconstruction
Thanks to modern cosmetic dentistry, even those with multiple oral issues can have the smile of their dreams. Patients in and around the Smyrna area are encouraged to consider full mouth reconstruction with the team of Smyrna Family Dental and Implant Center. Our team provides high quality restorations to assist patients in making dramatic changes to the appearance of their smiles.
There are many things that can happen to the teeth and gums, which can negatively affect one’s appearance and the function of their smile, including lost teeth, broken enamel, decay, periodontal disease, and staining. To repair these problems, patients can turn to the dedicated team at Smyrna Family Dental and Implant Center to rejuvenate their smiles.
Full mouth reconstruction, also referred to as a “smile makeover,” may include several different procedures. We offer a number of treatments, and one or more of these may be used:
- Porcelain veneers
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Dental crowns
- Dentures (full and partial)
- Teeth bleaching
- Dental implants
- Composite bonding
At Smyrna Family Dental and Implant Center, we listen closely to the needs and desires of our patients and customize a dental treatment plan that suits their budget. We want to ensure that patients enjoy their transformation for many years, and use high quality materials to achieve perfect smiles. We also work with patients to determine if any procedures may be covered by their dental insurance to maximize their coverage. Otherwise, we can develop a convenient payment plan to make their new smile affordable.
Dr. Lamothe is dedicated to assisting new and existing patients with improving their smile, for both oral health and aesthetics. Patients interested in full mouth reconstruction are encouraged to visit the team of Smyrna Family Dental and Implant Center to learn more about the ways in which we can rejuvenate the health and aesthetics of the teeth and gums. Contact us today to schedule a consultation visit to learn more about full mouth reconstruction and many of the other cosmetic and general dentistry services we provide.
Back to Full Mouth Reconstruction Home Page
- Full Mouth Dental Restoration Near Me In Smyrna GA - Dentist near me in Smyrna, GA who provides full mouth dental restoration
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Dentist Smyrna - Visiting a Smyrna dentist to consult regarding full mouth reconstruction
- Perfect Smile Smyrna - How Smyrna area patients can attain the perfect smile with full mouth reconstruction
- Marietta Cosmetic Dentures - Marietta area dentist explains cosmetic dentures
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Results Atlanta Smyrna GA - What results can Atlanta, GA patients expect from full mouth reconstruction?
- Reconstruction Dentistry Smyrna GA - What are the benefits of reconstruction dentistry for Smyrna, GA area patients?
- Smile Makeover in Smyrna GA - What treatments may be used during a smile makeover in Smyrna, GA?
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Specialist Smyrna GA - Why should Smyrna residents visit a full mouth reconstruction specialist?