Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Marietta area dentist explains cosmetic dentures
When patients are faced with restoring their smile after tooth loss, many consider the fabrication and placement of cosmetic dentures. Patients in and around the Marietta area may be wary about the idea of full cosmetic dentures. They may feel as though they won’t look natural. They may worry about them falling out of place. However, when patients are faced with full mouth reconstruction, the most affordable option of replacing an entire mouth of teeth may be dentures.
Cosmetic dentures have come a long way over the years. They look more beautiful and natural than ever. Using high quality materials and an artistic dental laboratory, patients can enjoy a beautiful smile and feel confident in their dentures. Dr. Lamothe of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center in the Marietta area can provide quality dentures during full mouth reconstruction treatment. He can also offer unsurpassed stability by using implant-supported dentures, which use dental implants to maintain strength and structure. The other benefit to using dental implants is to maintain bone structure and avoid the loss of bone over the years.
Cosmetic dentures are fabricated for patients who need to replace one or more teeth. There are two types of cosmetic dentures. Full dentures are used to address an entire arch of missing or extracted teeth. These incorporate false gum tissue along with teeth for full coverage and they may be held in place with natural suction, dental adhesives, or dental implants. Partial dentures are used to replace one or more teeth within the dental arch. They are fabricated from a metal and plastic framework that includes false teeth. Using the existing teeth for support, the partial denture snaps into place to restore the function and beauty of the smile.
Dr. Lamothe and the team of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center provide new and existing patients with full mouth reconstruction, which may include the use of partial or full dentures to make a dramatic improvement to the function and aesthetics of the smile. Other treatments may be incorporated in one’s treatment plan, including porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, and even professional teeth whitening.
If you live in or around the Marietta area and you have considered a smile makeover, contact Dr. Lamothe today!
Back to Full Mouth Reconstruction Home Page
- Full Mouth Dental Restoration Near Me In Smyrna GA - Dentist near me in Smyrna, GA who provides full mouth dental restoration
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Dentist Smyrna - Visiting a Smyrna dentist to consult regarding full mouth reconstruction
- Perfect Smile Smyrna - How Smyrna area patients can attain the perfect smile with full mouth reconstruction
- Marietta Cosmetic Dentures - Marietta area dentist explains cosmetic dentures
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Results Atlanta Smyrna GA - What results can Atlanta, GA patients expect from full mouth reconstruction?
- Reconstruction Dentistry Smyrna GA - What are the benefits of reconstruction dentistry for Smyrna, GA area patients?
- Smile Makeover in Smyrna GA - What treatments may be used during a smile makeover in Smyrna, GA?
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Specialist Smyrna GA - Why should Smyrna residents visit a full mouth reconstruction specialist?