Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
read more Rating: 5
Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L .
"My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Implant Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Full Mouth Reconstruction
Smyrna Dental & Implant Center
Amazing service! The staff treated me as though I've been coming there for years!
Broken, misaligned, and missing teeth are problems that can occur with a patient’s smile over time. When patients are struggling with the appearance of their smile due to imperfections, they often begin to consider a smile makeover. With the cosmetic dentistry treatments available, patients no longer have to be at peace with the smile they’ve been given. The team at Smyrna Dental & Implant Center offers full mouth reconstruction for patients who want to transform their smile into a radiant, stunning one!
Full mouth reconstruction can be done in a variety of ways. There are many cosmetic procedures available, including porcelain veneers, dental implants, cosmetic dentures, dental crowns, and bridges. Each one plays an important part in dentistry, and a combination of treatments may work best to improve a patient’s smile.
Full mouth reconstruction begins with a full examination. The team at Smyrna Dental & Implant Center will complete x-rays and ask about the patient’s medical and dental history. Photographs of the smile are taken, as well as impressions. Patients consult with their dentist to explain what their expectations are with their full mouth reconstruction. Some patients want to improve specific imperfections while others want to transform their smile completely.
The team at Smyrna Dental & Implant Center discusses with patients the various treatment options. Some patients may benefit from dental implants to replace missing teeth and veneers to cover imperfections on existing teeth. Others may undergo something as simple as the placement of a dental bridge and a teeth whitening treatment. Each patient’s situation is unique, and treatment plans should be developed accordingly. Dentists work with their patients to determine the best course of action to enhance their smile to meet their desires and expectations. Patients can also discuss financing options to ensure their entire treatment is attainable.
From veneers to whitening, dental implants to dentures, the dental team at Smyrna Dental & Implant Center offers a wide variety of services to perform full mouth reconstruction. If you in the Smyrna, Georgia area, and has been considering a smile makeover, call today to schedule an examination to determine the best cosmetic enhancements to help you achieve dental perfection!
- Full Mouth Dental Restoration Near Me In Smyrna GA - Dentist near me in Smyrna, GA who provides full mouth dental restoration
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Dentist Smyrna - Visiting a Smyrna dentist to consult regarding full mouth reconstruction
- Perfect Smile Smyrna - How Smyrna area patients can attain the perfect smile with full mouth reconstruction
- Marietta Cosmetic Dentures - Marietta area dentist explains cosmetic dentures
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Results Atlanta Smyrna GA - What results can Atlanta, GA patients expect from full mouth reconstruction?
- Reconstruction Dentistry Smyrna GA - What are the benefits of reconstruction dentistry for Smyrna, GA area patients?
- Smile Makeover in Smyrna GA - What treatments may be used during a smile makeover in Smyrna, GA?
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Specialist Smyrna GA - Why should Smyrna residents visit a full mouth reconstruction specialist?