Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
What results can Atlanta, GA patients expect from full mouth reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction is one way for patients in Atlanta, GA to improve the function and appearance of their smiles. Many patients who have smiles with lost teeth, periodontal disease, or breakage may strongly consider the benefits and amazing results that full mouth reconstruction can provide. Also referred to as a "smile makeover," full mouth reconstruction allows patients to enjoy a dramatic change to the way they look while addressing chewing, biting, and speaking efficiency.
Dr. Lamothe, of Smyrna Dental & Headache Center, provides a number of cosmetic and general dentistry procedures including full mouth reconstruction. Using high quality materials and modern techniques, he can transform a smile from drab to fabulous! His team has worked with hundreds of patients over the years in making subtle to dramatic changes to the smile.
Patients can expect amazing results from their full mouth reconstruction. One or more cosmetic procedures may be used to complete the makeover, including veneers, dentures, composite bonding, dental implants, and dentures. During the initial visit with the team at Smyrna Dental & Headache Center in the Atlanta, GA area, patients can discuss with Dr. Lamothe the primary concerns they have with their smile. He can advise them on the ways in which they can achieve better aesthetics. Some patients may benefit from a few subtle changes, while others may need extensive work completed to enhance the natural beauty of their smile dramatically. Everything is done with the utmost in care and compassion, and is done to look as natural as possible for aesthetic results. We want to make sure our patients have a beautiful smile, not one that appears unnatural. From veneers to dentures, everything is custom-made to look its absolute best!
If you live in the Atlanta, GA area and you are considering the benefits of full mouth reconstruction, contact Dr. Lamothe today to schedule your first appointment and learn about the many ways in which our practice can assist you in rejuvenating your smile quickly and easily with cosmetic dentistry!
Back to Full Mouth Reconstruction Home Page
- Full Mouth Dental Restoration Near Me In Smyrna GA - Dentist near me in Smyrna, GA who provides full mouth dental restoration
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Dentist Smyrna - Visiting a Smyrna dentist to consult regarding full mouth reconstruction
- Perfect Smile Smyrna - How Smyrna area patients can attain the perfect smile with full mouth reconstruction
- Marietta Cosmetic Dentures - Marietta area dentist explains cosmetic dentures
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Results Atlanta Smyrna GA - What results can Atlanta, GA patients expect from full mouth reconstruction?
- Reconstruction Dentistry Smyrna GA - What are the benefits of reconstruction dentistry for Smyrna, GA area patients?
- Smile Makeover in Smyrna GA - What treatments may be used during a smile makeover in Smyrna, GA?
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Specialist Smyrna GA - Why should Smyrna residents visit a full mouth reconstruction specialist?