Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Visiting a Smyrna dentist to consult regarding full mouth reconstruction
Patients unhappy with the appearance of their smile do not have to live with problem teeth. Instead, these patients are welcome to visit the Smyrna Family Dental and Implant Center to learn about a process of rejuvenation known as full mouth reconstruction.
Full mouth reconstruction, which some patients refer to as a “smile makeover,” is a dedicated treatment plan designed to improve the appearance of the teeth and gums. This may be done due to discoloration, misalignment, disease, decay, and even lost natural teeth. When full mouth reconstruction is considered, patients work closely with Dr. Lamothe to develop the plan necessary to achieve their dream smile.
Full mouth reconstruction starts with an initial consultation appointment. This is scheduled in our facility and new patients will need to fill out paperwork before their visit with Dr. Lamothe. Dr. Lamothe provides a physical examination during this appointment and he may have x-rays done to understand the patient’s situation. Patients can discuss their primary concerns and seek answers to their aesthetic problems. For some conditions, there are many methods of treatment, allowing patients to play a large part in the decision-making process during full mouth reconstruction. Patients may also ask about the cost of the treatment and about how long it may take to complete. Some patients can have all their work done in one appointment, while others may decide to space out the treatments over the course of time.
Patients can then schedule the necessary appointments for the services required to achieve their new smiles. Our front desk team also works with dental insurance companies to try to get the best reimbursement possible for any work that may be covered. Then, the out-of-pocket costs can be financed with our billing department to make their new smiles not only attainable, but within their family’s budget.
If you live in or around the Smyrna area and have considered a full smile transformation, contact the team of Smyrna Family Dental and Implant Center today to book your initial consultation appointment with our dedicated team of professionals.
Back to Full Mouth Reconstruction Home Page
- Full Mouth Dental Restoration Near Me In Smyrna GA - Dentist near me in Smyrna, GA who provides full mouth dental restoration
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Dentist Smyrna - Visiting a Smyrna dentist to consult regarding full mouth reconstruction
- Perfect Smile Smyrna - How Smyrna area patients can attain the perfect smile with full mouth reconstruction
- Marietta Cosmetic Dentures - Marietta area dentist explains cosmetic dentures
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Results Atlanta Smyrna GA - What results can Atlanta, GA patients expect from full mouth reconstruction?
- Reconstruction Dentistry Smyrna GA - What are the benefits of reconstruction dentistry for Smyrna, GA area patients?
- Smile Makeover in Smyrna GA - What treatments may be used during a smile makeover in Smyrna, GA?
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Specialist Smyrna GA - Why should Smyrna residents visit a full mouth reconstruction specialist?