Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Dentist near me in Smyrna, GA who provides full mouth dental restoration
Have you been searching for a “dentist near me in Atlanta, GA” who provides full mouth dental restoration? If so, you may want to take the time to learn about the Smyrna Dental and Implant Center and our quality dental team that is dedicated to the beauty and health of patient smiles.
Full mouth dental restoration is often necessary for patients who have a number of concerns within their smile. This may include tooth loss, tooth decay, permanent staining, misalignment, and other problems which may affect the function and beauty of their smile. By combining a number of services for our patients, we can develop a treatment plan that is best suited for their individual needs and their budget. We can work with patients to help them achieve a more attractive smile based on their desires and allow them the ability to feel confident every time they speak and smile at others.
Full mouth reconstruction often combines several treatments into one procedure to dramatically improve the smile, and may include some of the below services:
- Dental crowns—crowns can cover broken, weak, or stained teeth.
- Dental bridges—bridges are best for replacing missing teeth in a row, one or more.
- Dental implants—replacing teeth can be done with dental implants, as well as, as well as stabilizing full cosmetic dentures.
- Partial and full dentures—one or more teeth can be replaced using dentures, an economical solution for many individuals.
- Porcelain veneers—these thin porcelain shells are custom made to bond over the front of teeth to change their appearance.
- Teeth whitening—brightening the smile with professional grade bleaching services is a wonderful first step in rejuvenation.
- Dental bonding—bonding can be used in the same manner as veneers, and can also be used as a dental filling or to hide small gaps between teeth.
- Inlays and onlays—used as an alternative to traditional fillings, inlays and onlays can be fabricated for larger areas of decay on the teeth.
- Tooth colored fillings—instead of using silver amalgam filling, patients in our practice often enjoy composite resin fillings which are much more aesthetic.
Back to Full Mouth Reconstruction Home Page
- Full Mouth Dental Restoration Near Me In Smyrna GA - Dentist near me in Smyrna, GA who provides full mouth dental restoration
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Dentist Smyrna - Visiting a Smyrna dentist to consult regarding full mouth reconstruction
- Perfect Smile Smyrna - How Smyrna area patients can attain the perfect smile with full mouth reconstruction
- Marietta Cosmetic Dentures - Marietta area dentist explains cosmetic dentures
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Results Atlanta Smyrna GA - What results can Atlanta, GA patients expect from full mouth reconstruction?
- Reconstruction Dentistry Smyrna GA - What are the benefits of reconstruction dentistry for Smyrna, GA area patients?
- Smile Makeover in Smyrna GA - What treatments may be used during a smile makeover in Smyrna, GA?
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Specialist Smyrna GA - Why should Smyrna residents visit a full mouth reconstruction specialist?