Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Where can i find affordable quality dentures near me in vinings?
Dentures are a common way for patients to repair their smiles after tooth loss. If you have been searching for “affordable quality dentures near me in Vinings,” you might realize that Dr. David Lamothe of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center may be the best solution!
Dr. David Lamothe and his team provide a wide range of dental services for new and existing patients in the community, including dentures. Dentures, dental implants, and bridges are all ways to address tooth loss. Dentures can be a great way for patients to rehabilitate their smile with less expense, as these restorations are incredibly affordable.
Dentures are either partial, which replace one or several teeth within the dental arch using acrylic and metal, or they are full dentures, used to replace an entire arch of teeth. Full dentures are often made strictly of acrylic and can be held in place using natural suction, dental adhesives, or dental implants.
Dentures have many benefits for patients when compared to other solutions.
- Dentures are easy to remove and place back into the mouth every day.
- Dentures can be removed to easily clean them and keep them from negatively affecting oral health.
- Dentures can be adjusted as the mouth changes.
- Dentures can be upgraded and repaired as necessary.
- Dentures restore beauty to the smile.
- Dentures restore function and improve digestion of foods.
- Dentures allow patients to speak properly when missing natural teeth.
- Dentures are affordable and are often covered in part or in full by dental insurance policies.
Dr. David Lamothe and his team are dedicated to providing patients with a wide range of restorative options when they are faced with tooth loss. If you are interested in finding out more about partial and full dentures and want to speak with a professional, contact the team of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center today. We recommend working closely with a dentist you know and trust to ensure you are being given all the necessary information to make an educated decision regarding the future of your smile.
Back to Dentures and Partials Home Page