Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Implant Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Dental patients in Marietta learn about the importance of regular visits to the dentist.
Many patients believe that the key to a great smile is genetics. While your family history does have some impact on the health of your mouth, a beautiful and healthy smile is possible for everyone. However, it does take a commitment to at home care and a strong relationship with a professional dentist. Twice a year visits to the dentist for a checkup and a professional cleaning are critical to a healthy mouth.
Often, patients feel that a dentist visit is only necessary when they are in pain or have an issue with a tooth. Dr. David Lamothe of the Smyrna Dental and Implant Center cautions patients not to rely on home care alone. During the regular checkup, Dr. Lamothe can evaluate, identify, and treat a variety of dental issues including cavities or gum disease. Many dental problems do not cause pain or symptoms that are noticeable by patients until they progress further. However, using specialized instruments and a trained eye, Dr. Lamothe can identify weak areas in the earliest stages.
Additionally, patients will receive a professional cleaning during their twice-annual visit. While a professional cleaning cannot replace at home brushing and flossing, there are simply areas of the teeth and mouth that patients cannot reach on their own. Examples of those hard to reach areas includes between the molars and underneath the gum line. Dr. Lamothe’s team includes gentle and trained hygienists who can remove any tartar or plaque that has built up on the teeth.
When you arrive at Smyrna Dental and Implant Center, you will be welcomed by a friendly and respectful team. Dr. Lamothe is a graduate of the University of Texas Dental Branch who continues to advance his education through seminars and professional training. He is an involved member of the community he serves and he believes in establishing solid relationships with his Smyrna and Marietta patients. Dr. Lamothe and his team can help you achieve a healthy mouth through establishing good at home habits, complimented by professional cleanings and evaluations. Of course, if you should ever need restorative or cosmetic care, Dr. Lamothe and his team are skilled in helping you address problems of function or appearance. For more information about how to improve your oral health, call the Smyrna Dental and Implant Center today!
Back to Home Page
- Cosmetic Dentistry for Baby Boomers in Smyrna - Dr. David Lamothe offers cosmetic dentistry for baby boomers in the Smyrna community
- Dental Implants Near Smyrna - Smyrna area residents can learn about the dental implant
- Dentist Near Smyrna - Services provided by general and cosmetic dentist in Smyrna
- Smyrna Dental And Implant Center - A comprehensive menu of services is available at Smyrna Dental and Implant Center
- Dentist 30080 - Oral health care tips from your 30080 dentist
- Dentist in Marietta - Dental patients in Marietta learn about the importance of regular visits to the dentist.
- Dental Implant Smyrna - Smyrna area residents can learn about the dental implant
- Dentist in Smyrna - Services provided by general and cosmetic dentist in Smyrna
- Dentist in Smyrna GA - Your dentist in Smyrna will give you a reason to smile