Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Dental implants as a tooth replacement option
Dr. Lamothe and the team of the Smyrna Dental and Implant Center provide a variety of solutions when it comes to tooth replacement. One option often considered by patients seeking a permanent way to replace their natural teeth is dental implants.
Dental implants are an exceptionally popular way for patients to improve the smile after tooth loss. They are titanium posts that Dr. Lamothe surgically places into the jawbone to act as natural tooth roots. They are restored on top with bridges, dentures, or dental crowns to improve the function and beauty of the smile.
Dental implants are common for a number of reasons. They have several benefits that patients prefer when it comes to tooth replacement. They are strong, durable, and can last a lifetime when patients take care of them. Dental implants are sturdier than dentures and more permanent than bridges without the need for the adjacent teeth to be altered.
Patients who are interested in having dental implants placed are encouraged to undergo a thorough examination with Dr. Lamothe of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center to ensure they are appropriate candidates for treatment. Patients who undergo dental implant surgery must have enough bone structure in their jaw to hold the implants in place. Otherwise, solutions such as bridges or dentures may be recommended for tooth replacement. In other situations, patients may also benefit from bone grafting to help improve the amount of bone in the jaw, but this can be time consuming, expensive, and invasive. In most cases, patients should be a natural candidate before procedures are done to ensure the success of placement and retention of the dental implant over the course of time.
Patients interested in learning more about dental implants and other restorative solutions can contact Smyrna Dental and Implant Center today to schedule an examination with our quality dental team. Dr. Lamothe and his staff are committed to helping patients with their dental hygiene and aesthetic needs and can speak with new and existing patients about the advantages dental implants have over alternative treatments.
Back to Dental Implants Home Page
- Smyrna, GA, patients ask, “What are my tooth replacement options?”
- Smyrna area dentist describes the procedure for dental implants
- What can Smyrna, GA area patients expect for recovery after the placement of dental implants?
- Marietta area dentist explains why cosmetic dental implants are the best replacement for a missing tooth
- Why are dental implants considered the best replacement for missing teeth by patients near Vinings?
- Smyrna area patients ask, is the placement of dental implants painless?
- Smyrna area dentist describes the recovery time necessary after the placement of a dental implant
- Where can Smyrna area patients get the best cosmetic dentures?
- Where can I get an implant to replace teeth near me in the Vinings area?
- Patients near Smyrna ask if dental implants are affordable
- One of the best cosmetic dentists in the Marietta area describes the variety of uses for dental implants
- Dentist near Atlanta, GA who provides dental implants
- Dental implants as a tooth replacement option
- Dental implants are the best alternative to bridges and dentures for patients in Smyrna, GA
- Smyrna, GA dentist explains the dental implant
- Why are dental implants considered the best in dental restoration for Smyrna, GA patients?
- What are the benefits of dental implants in Smyrna, GA?
- When might patients in Smyrna, GA consider implant dentistry?