Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Where can I get an implant to replace teeth near me in the Vinings area?
There are many situations which may result in the loss of natural adult teeth. Patients in and around the Vinings area who have been facing tooth loss may feel self-conscious about visiting a dentist for repairs. However, it is crucial that patients take the appropriate steps to restore their smile as soon as a natural adult tooth is lost or extracted. The remaining teeth may drift along the dental arch and result in mild to moderate misalignment. Patients may not be able to eat and speak as well as they did before, and may begin to feel self-conscious about their appearance when they smile, laugh, or speak with others. Patients are advised to repair their smile with restorations such as dental implants, bridges, or dentures to replace the teeth as soon as possible. When patients are appropriate candidates, they are often recommended for dental implants.
Dental implants are the “gold standard” in tooth replacement. These restorations are fabricated from titanium metal and are implanted into the jawbone. Over the top is an abutment that is used to hold a bridge, denture, or crown in place to full restore the implant so that it can function properly. Dental implants are incredibly versatile and may be used in many different situations.
To be a proper candidate for dental implants, patients must have enough bone of the jaw remaining to help in stimulating the process of osseointegration and helping the implant meld into the mouth for optimum stability and strength. Dr. David Lamothe can determine one’s likelihood for dental implantation by completing a series of x-rays during an initial examination. A physical evaluation can also help him determine if the mouth is of optimum oral health to ensure periodontal disease and tooth decay do not affect the placement of the implant or risk the health and maintenance of the surrounding teeth.
If you have been searching for a dentist “near me in Vinings” that provides restorative services, contact Dr. David Lamothe and the team of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center. We can consult with individuals to determine the best restorative solutions available including implants, dentures, and bridges, all readily available in our practice for the appropriate candidates.
Back to Dental Implants Home Page
- Smyrna, GA, patients ask, “What are my tooth replacement options?”
- Smyrna area dentist describes the procedure for dental implants
- What can Smyrna, GA area patients expect for recovery after the placement of dental implants?
- Marietta area dentist explains why cosmetic dental implants are the best replacement for a missing tooth
- Why are dental implants considered the best replacement for missing teeth by patients near Vinings?
- Smyrna area patients ask, is the placement of dental implants painless?
- Smyrna area dentist describes the recovery time necessary after the placement of a dental implant
- Where can Smyrna area patients get the best cosmetic dentures?
- Where can I get an implant to replace teeth near me in the Vinings area?
- Patients near Smyrna ask if dental implants are affordable
- One of the best cosmetic dentists in the Marietta area describes the variety of uses for dental implants
- Dentist near Atlanta, GA who provides dental implants
- Dental implants as a tooth replacement option
- Dental implants are the best alternative to bridges and dentures for patients in Smyrna, GA
- Smyrna, GA dentist explains the dental implant
- Why are dental implants considered the best in dental restoration for Smyrna, GA patients?
- What are the benefits of dental implants in Smyrna, GA?
- When might patients in Smyrna, GA consider implant dentistry?