Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Smyrna area patients ask, is the placement of dental implants painless?
Replacing missing teeth with dental implants has become the gold standard for patients in and around the Smyrna area. Dr. David Lamothe of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center encourages patients who are interested in rejuvenating their smiles to consider the advantages of placing these titanium posts for optimum restoration. Dental implants act as tooth root replacements and are incredibly versatile, holding dental crowns, bridges, or full dentures depending on the needs of the patient.
Dr. David Lamothe welcomes new and existing patients into his practice to learn about the benefits of placing dental implants. Dental implants are:
- A wonderful investment
The team at Smyrna Dental and Implant Center answer many questions from patients regarding these restorations, including concerns about placement. Some patients are worried about how invasive the oral surgery is, while others want to ensure the procedure is painless. It is important that patients discuss the process thoroughly with a dental professional so they know what to expect. Keeping patients informed throughout the process is crucial for Dr. David Lamothe to offer quality, comprehensive care.
During oral surgery, patients are properly numbed with local anesthetics used in many dental procedures. Additionally, patients can request sedation that can help them feel at ease in the dental chair during the operation. Patients will be extremely comfortable thanks to the anesthesia and sedation. Pain medications can also be prescribed for patients to handle any discomfort they may experience post-treatment and throughout the healing process.
Patients in or around the Smyrna area are welcome to contact Dr. David Lamothe at Smyrna Dental and Implant Center. Our team of professionals works with new and existing patients to find out which dental procedures can be used to improve their health and wellness, as well as the function and attractiveness of their smiles. From cosmetic procedures to restorative care, we offer a myriad of treatments in our state-of-the-art practice and encourage you to take the time to learn about the benefits of comprehensive dental care.
Back to Dental Implants Home Page
- Smyrna, GA, patients ask, “What are my tooth replacement options?”
- Smyrna area dentist describes the procedure for dental implants
- What can Smyrna, GA area patients expect for recovery after the placement of dental implants?
- Marietta area dentist explains why cosmetic dental implants are the best replacement for a missing tooth
- Why are dental implants considered the best replacement for missing teeth by patients near Vinings?
- Smyrna area patients ask, is the placement of dental implants painless?
- Smyrna area dentist describes the recovery time necessary after the placement of a dental implant
- Where can Smyrna area patients get the best cosmetic dentures?
- Where can I get an implant to replace teeth near me in the Vinings area?
- Patients near Smyrna ask if dental implants are affordable
- One of the best cosmetic dentists in the Marietta area describes the variety of uses for dental implants
- Dentist near Atlanta, GA who provides dental implants
- Dental implants as a tooth replacement option
- Dental implants are the best alternative to bridges and dentures for patients in Smyrna, GA
- Smyrna, GA dentist explains the dental implant
- Why are dental implants considered the best in dental restoration for Smyrna, GA patients?
- What are the benefits of dental implants in Smyrna, GA?
- When might patients in Smyrna, GA consider implant dentistry?