Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Marietta area dentist explains why cosmetic dental implants are the best replacement for a missing tooth
Marietta area patients who are interested in replacing missing teeth are encouraged to consider all their options carefully before pursing restoring their smiles. Dr. David Lamothe and the team at Smyrna Dental and Implant Center encourage patients to work with one of the best dentists in the area for cosmetic care. When patients have a thorough evaluation with their dentist, they are able to learn about the options that are available for their specific situation. Patients who have enough bone structure are encouraged to take the time to educate themselves on the benefits of one of the best cosmetic restorations available at our practice – the dental implant.
A dental implant is a titanium restoration that acts as a natural tooth root once. Dr. David Lamothe may suggest this solution when patients are seeking a restoration that:
- Will last a long time
- Is permanently placed
- Can maintain natural bone structure over time
- Allows for bone growth
- Is strong and stable
- Is natural-looking
- Requires no additional or special care and attention
- Can restore the smile’s function and beauty
- Allows patients to speak clearly and eat properly for better digestion
- Allows patients to restore the appearance of their smiles for better self-esteem
If you are dealing with the loss of natural teeth, it is a great time to work with a cosmetic dentist who can restore the smile with dental implants. Dental implants are the gold standard because there are very few downsides and many advantages to having them placed when compared to alternatives including bridges and dentures.
If you live in or around the area of Marietta, Vinings, or Smyrna, Dr. David Lamothe is proud to offer solutions to assist in rejuvenation of the smile. Contact Smyrna Dental and Implant Center today to book a consultation visit. We welcome new patients and are ready to assist individuals in improving the health and beauty of their smiles.
Back to Dental Implants Home Page
- Smyrna, GA, patients ask, “What are my tooth replacement options?”
- Smyrna area dentist describes the procedure for dental implants
- What can Smyrna, GA area patients expect for recovery after the placement of dental implants?
- Marietta area dentist explains why cosmetic dental implants are the best replacement for a missing tooth
- Why are dental implants considered the best replacement for missing teeth by patients near Vinings?
- Smyrna area patients ask, is the placement of dental implants painless?
- Smyrna area dentist describes the recovery time necessary after the placement of a dental implant
- Where can Smyrna area patients get the best cosmetic dentures?
- Where can I get an implant to replace teeth near me in the Vinings area?
- Patients near Smyrna ask if dental implants are affordable
- One of the best cosmetic dentists in the Marietta area describes the variety of uses for dental implants
- Dentist near Atlanta, GA who provides dental implants
- Dental implants as a tooth replacement option
- Dental implants are the best alternative to bridges and dentures for patients in Smyrna, GA
- Smyrna, GA dentist explains the dental implant
- Why are dental implants considered the best in dental restoration for Smyrna, GA patients?
- What are the benefits of dental implants in Smyrna, GA?
- When might patients in Smyrna, GA consider implant dentistry?