Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Smyrna Dental & Headache Center
I had the best dental experience I've ever had in my life thanks to Dr Lamount and his staff! I actually can't wait to return and I know my results will be phenomenal! Thank you Smyrna dental!
Gaps left by missing teeth can be harmful to one’s self-esteem and confidence, as well as the functionality of one’s smile. Speaking and eating efficiency may be reduced when a patient has lost a natural tooth, as well as the appearance of the smile. Cosmetic reconstructive procedures
can assist in improving smiles, and patients of Smyrna Dental & Headache Center have several options available. The primary treatments used to replace missing natural teeth are dentures, fixed dental bridges, and dental implants.
In most cases, a dental implant is suggested for patients who have lost just one natural tooth and have an otherwise healthy smile. Dental implants are restorations
made of titanium. They are shaped like a post or screw, and are implanted into the bone underneath the gum tissue. This allows the implant to hold steady and derive strength from the bone. When restored with a full dental crown on top, patients will have a tooth replacement that functions and appears as a natural tooth. No other cosmetic restoration is as long lasting and strong as a dental implant.
can last a lifetime with proper care. They are preferred over partial dentures and dental bridges for their strength, durability, and long lifespan. However, not everyone is a good candidate for dental implants.
The dentists at Smyrna Dental & Headache Center
ensure that a patient considering implants has sufficient bone structure to hold the implant in place. If not enough bone is present, alternatives may be considered, or a specialist may be able to complete bone grafting to restore lost bone. However, this process can be time consuming and may not always be to the benefit of the patient. When a patient is considering dental implants
and finds they are not a candidate, the team at Smyrna Dental & Headache Center will discuss the alternatives available that may better suit their needs.
Are you missing teeth within your smile? Are you ready to restore your self-confidence and the functionality of your teeth? Call the team at Smyrna Dental & Headache Center to schedule a consultation appointment and examination
and find out if you are a viable candidate for this restorative procedure.
- Smyrna, GA, patients ask, “What are my tooth replacement options?”
- Smyrna area dentist describes the procedure for dental implants
- What can Smyrna, GA area patients expect for recovery after the placement of dental implants?
- Marietta area dentist explains why cosmetic dental implants are the best replacement for a missing tooth
- Why are dental implants considered the best replacement for missing teeth by patients near Vinings?
- Smyrna area patients ask, is the placement of dental implants painless?
- Smyrna area dentist describes the recovery time necessary after the placement of a dental implant
- Where can Smyrna area patients get the best cosmetic dentures?
- Where can I get an implant to replace teeth near me in the Vinings area?
- Patients near Smyrna ask if dental implants are affordable
- One of the best cosmetic dentists in the Marietta area describes the variety of uses for dental implants
- Dentist near Atlanta, GA who provides dental implants
- Dental implants as a tooth replacement option
- Dental implants are the best alternative to bridges and dentures for patients in Smyrna, GA
- Smyrna, GA dentist explains the dental implant
- Why are dental implants considered the best in dental restoration for Smyrna, GA patients?
- What are the benefits of dental implants in Smyrna, GA?
- When might patients in Smyrna, GA consider implant dentistry?