Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Why are dental implants considered the best in dental restoration for Smyrna, GA patients?
Dr. Lamothe of the Smyrna Dental and Implant Center believes that every patient deserves the best in dental restorations. Patients in the Smyrna, GA area who have lost one or more teeth can visit his state-of-the-art facility to learn about the many ways they can restore the beauty and functionality of their smiles. Using quality materials and the best dental techniques, his team can provide patients with the smile of their dreams!
One commonly used restoration at Dr. Lamothe's practice is dental implants—and for good reason! Dental implants have a 98 percent success rate when placed appropriately. This makes them one of the best dental restorations for individuals who need to replace one or more teeth. They can also be used to stabilize traditional dentures.
Dental implants are often preferred over other methods for a number of reasons, including their ability to last a lifetime. Once dental implants are placed, they typically do not need further attention down the road. They are restored with a dental crown over the top to act as a false tooth and restore appearance, and chewing and biting efficiency. Partial dentures, which slip over the dental arch using a metal framework, are removable, and require adjustments over time. Dental bridges can fall off or break, and need to be replaced. Additionally, they require a dentist to remove a portion of the enamel off the adjacent teeth. Dental implants are a more conservative option and hold their value more than other restorative options.
The placement of the dental implant requires dental surgery. X-rays are taken to ensure there is sufficient bone underneath the gum tissue to hold the implant in place. This ensures that the implant will last as long as possible. If there is not enough bone, patients may undergo a bone grafting procedure or consider an alternative option.
Patients in Smyrna, GA who want assistance from a quality restorative dental practice can consider the benefits of dental implants at the Smyrna Dental and Implant Center conveniently located in their community. Dr. Lamothe's practice welcomes new and existing patients with appointments.
Back to Dental Implants Home Page
- Smyrna, GA, patients ask, “What are my tooth replacement options?”
- Smyrna area dentist describes the procedure for dental implants
- What can Smyrna, GA area patients expect for recovery after the placement of dental implants?
- Marietta area dentist explains why cosmetic dental implants are the best replacement for a missing tooth
- Why are dental implants considered the best replacement for missing teeth by patients near Vinings?
- Smyrna area patients ask, is the placement of dental implants painless?
- Smyrna area dentist describes the recovery time necessary after the placement of a dental implant
- Where can Smyrna area patients get the best cosmetic dentures?
- Where can I get an implant to replace teeth near me in the Vinings area?
- Patients near Smyrna ask if dental implants are affordable
- One of the best cosmetic dentists in the Marietta area describes the variety of uses for dental implants
- Dentist near Atlanta, GA who provides dental implants
- Dental implants as a tooth replacement option
- Dental implants are the best alternative to bridges and dentures for patients in Smyrna, GA
- Smyrna, GA dentist explains the dental implant
- Why are dental implants considered the best in dental restoration for Smyrna, GA patients?
- What are the benefits of dental implants in Smyrna, GA?
- When might patients in Smyrna, GA consider implant dentistry?