Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Dentist near Atlanta, GA who provides dental implants
When faced with reconstructing the smile after tooth loss, many patients located near Atlanta, GA may want to take the time to work with the quality dental team of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center to discuss methods of replacement. Dr. David Lamothe is a dental professional who understands the importance of replacing missing teeth for better function and beauty. While many options are available through his practice, including dentures and dental bridges, dental implants are highly recommended for many adult patients considering quality, long-term repair.
Dr. David Lamothe believes in providing dental implants for those who are ready for a permanent solution to their tooth loss. Dental implants are titanium restorations which are made to act as a false tooth root and are restored over the top with a full dental crown or full cosmetic dentures. When this occurs, patients can restore their chewing, biting, and speaking efficiency dramatically and enjoy their favorite foods once again—without reduced self-confidence.
Dental implants are placed during oral surgery through which Dr. David Lamothe will insert the posts and allow them to heal over the course of several weeks. During this time, osseointegration will occur during which the bone wraps over the implant to solidify in place. This is where dental implants derive their strength. A dental crown is fabricated for the top or a full cosmetic denture which is made to snap into place using the implants. This is discussed before the procedure.
Dr. David Lamothe of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center helps patients achieve beautiful, fully functional smiles with a wide range of cosmetic and restorative treatments. If you live in or around the Atlanta, GA area and are interested in finding out more about tooth replacement options, contact our team today to book a consultation appointment. With a thorough examination and x-rays, our team of professionals will be able to determine if patients are ideal candidates for the dental implant procedure and if they will truly benefit from the advantages of placement. Otherwise, patients are educated on alternative solutions including bridges and dentures which may be more suitable depending on each unique dental situation.
Back to Dental Implants Home Page
- Smyrna, GA, patients ask, “What are my tooth replacement options?”
- Smyrna area dentist describes the procedure for dental implants
- What can Smyrna, GA area patients expect for recovery after the placement of dental implants?
- Marietta area dentist explains why cosmetic dental implants are the best replacement for a missing tooth
- Why are dental implants considered the best replacement for missing teeth by patients near Vinings?
- Smyrna area patients ask, is the placement of dental implants painless?
- Smyrna area dentist describes the recovery time necessary after the placement of a dental implant
- Where can Smyrna area patients get the best cosmetic dentures?
- Where can I get an implant to replace teeth near me in the Vinings area?
- Patients near Smyrna ask if dental implants are affordable
- One of the best cosmetic dentists in the Marietta area describes the variety of uses for dental implants
- Dentist near Atlanta, GA who provides dental implants
- Dental implants as a tooth replacement option
- Dental implants are the best alternative to bridges and dentures for patients in Smyrna, GA
- Smyrna, GA dentist explains the dental implant
- Why are dental implants considered the best in dental restoration for Smyrna, GA patients?
- What are the benefits of dental implants in Smyrna, GA?
- When might patients in Smyrna, GA consider implant dentistry?