Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Dental implants are the best alternative to bridges and dentures for patients in Smyrna, GA
Patients who have experienced tooth loss may feel as though their appearance is forever changed. However, cosmetic dentistry allows patients to make dramatic improvements to the aesthetics of their smiles. Cosmetic dentistry offers patients more than one way to achieve the smile of their dreams with an experienced dental team. Dr. Lamothe and his team at Smyrna Dental & Headache Center are excited to offer several methods of restoration for tooth loss, dentures, bridges, and dental implants.
Dental implants are still considered the best way to restore a smile after tooth loss for many reasons. They have a myriad of benefits. They are long lasting, affordable, beautiful, and easy to care for. They can provide unsurpassed strength. Although bridges and dentures may be appropriate for some patients, many who have sufficient bone structure can use dental implants for replacing one or more teeth.
Dental bridges require patients to remove a portion of the natural tooth enamel on the adjacent teeth. This is not as conservative of a method as dental implants. Patients who decide to have dental bridges placed cannot reverse the procedure later without the need for crowns to protect the structure of the existing teeth. Dentures, on the other hand, may be used temporarily or long-term, depending on the needs of the patient. Partial dentures are used to replace one or more teeth within the arch, but are removable and require daily cleaning and care. They also contribute to bone loss underneath the gum line while dental implants can help in maintaining necessary bone. Patients are encouraged to visit Dr. Lamothe to determine which method is best for restoring their smile and if they are appropriate candidates for the dental implant procedure.
If you are interested in learning about the many ways a smile can be restored after tooth loss, today is the day to contact Dr. Lamothe and the dental team at Smyrna Dental & Headache Center. Our state-of-the-art practice provides patients with a variety of general and cosmetic dental procedures to help achieve and maintain great oral health and a beautiful, dazzling smile for life!
Back to Dental Implants Home Page
- Smyrna, GA, patients ask, “What are my tooth replacement options?”
- Smyrna area dentist describes the procedure for dental implants
- What can Smyrna, GA area patients expect for recovery after the placement of dental implants?
- Marietta area dentist explains why cosmetic dental implants are the best replacement for a missing tooth
- Why are dental implants considered the best replacement for missing teeth by patients near Vinings?
- Smyrna area patients ask, is the placement of dental implants painless?
- Smyrna area dentist describes the recovery time necessary after the placement of a dental implant
- Where can Smyrna area patients get the best cosmetic dentures?
- Where can I get an implant to replace teeth near me in the Vinings area?
- Patients near Smyrna ask if dental implants are affordable
- One of the best cosmetic dentists in the Marietta area describes the variety of uses for dental implants
- Dentist near Atlanta, GA who provides dental implants
- Dental implants as a tooth replacement option
- Dental implants are the best alternative to bridges and dentures for patients in Smyrna, GA
- Smyrna, GA dentist explains the dental implant
- Why are dental implants considered the best in dental restoration for Smyrna, GA patients?
- What are the benefits of dental implants in Smyrna, GA?
- When might patients in Smyrna, GA consider implant dentistry?