Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Review From Facebook
I had some extensive work completed this morning. I am very pleased with my outcome. My teeth are beautiful! Dr. Lamothe and his staff are awesome!
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Where can Smyrna area patients get the best cosmetic dentures?
Dr. David Lamothe and the team of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center provide some of the best cosmetic dentures in the area. His practice focuses on not only using quality materials but ensuring that the restorations used in his practice look as natural as possible within the smile. This is important because it maintains self-confidence and allows patients to see the amazing possibilities of what can be done to the smile with cosmetic dentistry.
Dentures are a restoration used for replacing missing teeth. There are two types including partial dentures and full dentures. Partial dentures are used in situations where patients need to replace one or more teeth within the dental arch. They snap into place and provide restored efficiency and effectiveness. Full dentures, also known as complete dentures, replace an entire arch. They include false gums and false teeth and use natural suction, dental adhesives, or even dental implants for support and stability.
Dr. David Lamothe also focuses on ensuring proper fit with dentures. Full cosmetic dentures require impressions which are used to fabricate them for precision, while partial dentures use a metal and acrylic framework to snap into the dental arch. The partial denture helps distribute chewing and biting forces across the dental arch, ensuring proper function. With proper fit, patients can reduce the risk of problems such as irritation and sores, as well as ensure they are enjoying the best efficiency. Patients who have dentures are encouraged to bring them with to their recall appointments at the dentist for their examination to ensure they fit properly and do not need to be adjusted or repaired for best function.
If you live in the Smyrna community and have considered restorations such as dentures and partials but are worried about the quality and affordability, now is the time to speak with the team of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center and discuss the possibilities available with Dr. David Lamothe. Our practice welcomes patients in the community who are ready to rejuvenate their smile, restore its function, and feel better about themselves and the way they look.
Smyrna Dental & Headache Center
Connect with Dr. David Lamothe on Linkedin
Dr. David Lamothe at Smyrna Dental is dedicated to helping patients get back their confidence with a healthy and a happy smile. He provides services ranging from cosmetic and restorative dentistry with the help of the latest digital technology and equipment. With treatment options such as dental crowns, bridges, implants and full mouth reconstruction, Dr. Lamothe will help regain the smile you have always dreamed of.
Dr. Lamothe earned his dentistry degree from the University of Texas Dental Branch. He pursued to advance his knowledge with practice and continuous education through dental courses specializing in restorative and cosmetic dental techniques. Due to his years of expertise and skills, he is valued as a member of the National Dental Association and prestigious dental associations.
Back to Dental Implants Home Page
- Smyrna, GA, patients ask, “What are my tooth replacement options?”
- Smyrna area dentist describes the procedure for dental implants
- What can Smyrna, GA area patients expect for recovery after the placement of dental implants?
- Marietta area dentist explains why cosmetic dental implants are the best replacement for a missing tooth
- Why are dental implants considered the best replacement for missing teeth by patients near Vinings?
- Smyrna area patients ask, is the placement of dental implants painless?
- Smyrna area dentist describes the recovery time necessary after the placement of a dental implant
- Where can Smyrna area patients get the best cosmetic dentures?
- Where can I get an implant to replace teeth near me in the Vinings area?
- Patients near Smyrna ask if dental implants are affordable
- One of the best cosmetic dentists in the Marietta area describes the variety of uses for dental implants
- Dentist near Atlanta, GA who provides dental implants
- Dental implants as a tooth replacement option
- Dental implants are the best alternative to bridges and dentures for patients in Smyrna, GA
- Smyrna, GA dentist explains the dental implant
- Why are dental implants considered the best in dental restoration for Smyrna, GA patients?
- What are the benefits of dental implants in Smyrna, GA?
- When might patients in Smyrna, GA consider implant dentistry?