Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Headache Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Patients near Smyrna ask if dental implants are affordable
Dental implants are used by many patients who are considering permanent replacement of their natural teeth. Dr. David Lamothe of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center encourages patients to take the time to learn about these restorations as they are not only affordable but allow patients near Smyrna to dramatically improve the function and aesthetics of their smile.
Dental implants are titanium metal posts which resemble very small hardware screws. These implants are placed during oral surgery into the bone of the jaw. When this is done, the process of osseointegration is stimulated. This is the time during which the bone of the jaw is stimulated and grows, making the implant one with the jawbone. This bone is where the implant derives its strength. Dr. David Lamothe of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center must performs a series of x-rays to ensure patients have enough bone to ensure successful placement of the implant during oral surgery.
Many patients are curious to know if dental implants are affordable. Dental implants are known for lasting a lifetime when patients maintain regular recall visits with their dentist and are adamant about their oral health care habits. Because of this, dental implants have a much better value than any other restorations. However, they do cost more upfront for patients, though some dental insurance plans may help reduce the out-of-pocket expense necessary for placement. Over time, when patients consider the lifespan of their restorations, dental implants can be extremely affordable when permanency is taken into consideration. In many cases, dental implants never need to be replaced or repaired which can reduce the overall cost for these restorations.
It is important for patients to discuss with their dentist the possibilities available to them for replacing their teeth. Dental implants are just one of several methods including dental bridges and partial dentures. When patients are interested in learning about the ways of replacing missing teeth, they should discuss all alternatives before making a decision as this can be an incredible investment in the smile.
If you live near Smyrna and are interested in finding out more about dental implants, contact Dr. David Lamothe of Smyrna Dental and Implant Center. We welcome patients in and around the community who are ready to take charge of their smile’s appearance and function are interested in learning more about restorative options such as dental implants.
Back to Dental Implants Home Page
- Smyrna, GA, patients ask, “What are my tooth replacement options?”
- Smyrna area dentist describes the procedure for dental implants
- What can Smyrna, GA area patients expect for recovery after the placement of dental implants?
- Marietta area dentist explains why cosmetic dental implants are the best replacement for a missing tooth
- Why are dental implants considered the best replacement for missing teeth by patients near Vinings?
- Smyrna area patients ask, is the placement of dental implants painless?
- Smyrna area dentist describes the recovery time necessary after the placement of a dental implant
- Where can Smyrna area patients get the best cosmetic dentures?
- Where can I get an implant to replace teeth near me in the Vinings area?
- Patients near Smyrna ask if dental implants are affordable
- One of the best cosmetic dentists in the Marietta area describes the variety of uses for dental implants
- Dentist near Atlanta, GA who provides dental implants
- Dental implants as a tooth replacement option
- Dental implants are the best alternative to bridges and dentures for patients in Smyrna, GA
- Smyrna, GA dentist explains the dental implant
- Why are dental implants considered the best in dental restoration for Smyrna, GA patients?
- What are the benefits of dental implants in Smyrna, GA?
- When might patients in Smyrna, GA consider implant dentistry?