Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Implant Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
A comprehensive menu of services is available at Smyrna Dental and Implant Center
Enjoying good health is important. Physical, emotional, and oral health can have a profound impact on your quality of life. That's why choosing a dentist who is the perfect match for your needs is a significant decision. When considering establishing a new relationship with a dental practice, there are several key factors to evaluate:
- What are the qualifications and background of the dentist?
- Is the practice accessible at convenient hours?
- What payment options are offered?
- Can the practice meet all of your dental needs, from cosmetic procedures to treatments for serious oral health concerns?
- Are reviews and testimonials from patients available?
At Smyrna Dental and Implant Center, Dr. David Lamothe and our professional and friendly staff provide a full spectrum of dental services with gentle and compassionate care. With more than twenty years' experience in dental care, Dr. Lamothe specializes in reconstructive and cosmetic procedures in addition to general dentistry. Serving in leadership roles with the National Dental Association, Dr. Lamothe provides advanced technology and procedures to help his patients achieve optimal oral hygiene and wellness. He is a recognized speaker and educator on general and geriatric dental concerns and volunteers his time to medical missions and social programs such as the Colgate Van.
Smyrna Dental and Implant Center offers flexible office hours to meet the needs of our patients' hectic schedules. Appointments may be conveniently scheduled by phone or online. Our knowledgeable team can customize payment plans to meet the unique needs of each patient.
From simple cosmetic procedures to brighten a patient’s smile to full mouth reconstruction, Smyrna Dental and Implant Center provides a complete range of dental services, including:
- Cosmetic dentistry, such as
- Full mouth reconstruction/smile makeovers
- Dental implants
- Crowns and bridges
- Dentures and partial dentures
- Porcelain veneers
- Inlays, onlays, and dental bonding
- Teeth whitening
- General dental care, including:
- Root canals
- Natural-looking tooth-colored fillings
- Examinations, screenings, and cleaning
- Treatment and prevention of gum disease
With a five-out-of-five review rating, Dr. Lamothe and our team at Smyrna Dental and Implant Center encourage patients to share their feedback so that future patients may be well informed. Appointments and consultations may be scheduled online or by calling 678-374-3764. Our office is located at 3246 Atlanta Road, Suite B, Smyrna, GA 30080.
Back to Home Page
- Cosmetic Dentistry for Baby Boomers in Smyrna - Dr. David Lamothe offers cosmetic dentistry for baby boomers in the Smyrna community
- Dental Implants Near Smyrna - Smyrna area residents can learn about the dental implant
- Dentist Near Smyrna - Services provided by general and cosmetic dentist in Smyrna
- Smyrna Dental And Implant Center - A comprehensive menu of services is available at Smyrna Dental and Implant Center
- Dentist 30080 - Oral health care tips from your 30080 dentist
- Dentist in Marietta - Dental patients in Marietta learn about the importance of regular visits to the dentist.
- Dental Implant Smyrna - Smyrna area residents can learn about the dental implant
- Dentist in Smyrna - Services provided by general and cosmetic dentist in Smyrna
- Dentist in Smyrna GA - Your dentist in Smyrna will give you a reason to smile