Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Implant Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Services provided by general and cosmetic dentist in Smyrna
At the Smyrna Dental & Implant Center, we provide a variety of solutions for most dental concerns. We understand that our patients want to achieve a beautiful, healthy smile, and a dentist in Smyrna can help! Dr. David Lamothe can assist patients with general and cosmetic dentistry services. Here are just a few of the most commonly performed treatments in our state-of-the-art practice:
Crowns and Bridges
Porcelain restorations such as crowns and bridges are extremely common. Bridges are used to replace missing teeth, while crowns are made to cover and protect natural teeth. Both are made to be strong, beautiful, and long lasting, and are fabricated through a quality laboratory that works closely with our team to create precise restorations.
Root canal therapy may be necessary when patients have extremely large areas of decay, breakage, or abscesses. This procedure is done under local anesthetic and it removes the dental pulp from the inside of the tooth. This can be done to relieve pain and discomfort associated with infection.
The placement and restoration of dental implants can be done at Smyrna Dental & Implant Center. Dr. David Lamothe uses implants to replace missing teeth or to hold bridges or dentures firmly in place.
Full and partial dentures are available through our practice. We ensure patients have beautiful, long-lasting dentures to replace missing natural teeth in the most effective, aesthetic manner.
Veneers are used to cover imperfections of the natural teeth. They are bonded over the front surface to make as subtle or as dramatic of a change as patients desire.
Over-the-counter whitening kits are not nearly as effective as in-office power bleaching or our custom take-home whitening trays. Patients can combine the two for long-lasting results.
Gum Disease Treatment
Periodontal disease must be treated to control the condition and maintain the health of the smile. Our practice provides periodontal treatment for every stage of gum disease.
Full Mouth Reconstruction
Patients with numerous concerns within their smile may benefit from full mouth reconstruction. This “smile makeover” may include one or more of the above treatments to enhance and the aesthetics of the teeth and gums.
Back to Home Page
- Cosmetic Dentistry for Baby Boomers in Smyrna - Dr. David Lamothe offers cosmetic dentistry for baby boomers in the Smyrna community
- Dental Implants Near Smyrna - Smyrna area residents can learn about the dental implant
- Dentist Near Smyrna - Services provided by general and cosmetic dentist in Smyrna
- Smyrna Dental And Implant Center - A comprehensive menu of services is available at Smyrna Dental and Implant Center
- Dentist 30080 - Oral health care tips from your 30080 dentist
- Dentist in Marietta - Dental patients in Marietta learn about the importance of regular visits to the dentist.
- Dental Implant Smyrna - Smyrna area residents can learn about the dental implant
- Dentist in Smyrna - Services provided by general and cosmetic dentist in Smyrna
- Dentist in Smyrna GA - Your dentist in Smyrna will give you a reason to smile