Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Implant Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Oral health care tips from your 30080 dentist
Dr. David Lamothe loves nothing more than helping patients achieve their happiest, and healthiest, smiles. From restorative care for dental issues such as cavities or gum disease to cosmetic treatments such as whitening or veneers, Dr. Lamothe offers a range of specialized treatments to his patients in the 30080 region. The entire team at Smyrna Dental and Implant Center understand that a healthy smile is important for both overall wellness and self-confidence.
Dr. Lamothe and his team also know that they are a partner in oral health care with their patients. Their services and treatments are top-notch, yet they take the time to ensure that patients have the education and information to maintain an effective at-home health care routine. Dr. Lamothe provides the following tips to patients who want to improve the health of their teeth.
- Develop a daily oral health routine. Everyone has a different lifestyle and many factors can influence your oral health routine. If you’re not sure how to make oral health a priority, ask our office for tips.
- Brush and floss every day. While many patients know that brushing and flossing are critical to oral care, tooth decay remains one of the top reasons patients seek further dental care. Brushing and flossing helps to eliminate food particles from the surface of the teeth. If these particles are not removed, they will cause the formation of plaque, which becomes an environment for bacteria to grow and damage the tooth. Ideally, patients should brush in the morning, after each meal, and again at night.
- Think about your diet. A healthy diet is important for weight management and overall health of course, but it’s also important to your mouth. Eating foods or drinking beverages that are high in sugar or starch can cause your teeth to become damaged. On the other hand, eating crunchy vegetables, fruits that have a high water content, whole grains, fiber, and healthy proteins is important to keeping your mouth healthy.
- Kick the habit. Tobacco – either in the form of cigarettes or chewing tobacco is not only bad for your health, it causes bad breath, yellowed teeth, gum disease, and oral cancer. If you smoke or use smokeless tobacco, consider quitting to improve the health and appearance of your smile dramatically.
The first step to having a healthy smile is to be a proactive partner in taking care of your oral health. For more information or to schedule an evaluation and professional cleaning, call the Smyrna Dental and Implant Center today.
Back to Home Page
- Cosmetic Dentistry for Baby Boomers in Smyrna - Dr. David Lamothe offers cosmetic dentistry for baby boomers in the Smyrna community
- Dental Implants Near Smyrna - Smyrna area residents can learn about the dental implant
- Dentist Near Smyrna - Services provided by general and cosmetic dentist in Smyrna
- Smyrna Dental And Implant Center - A comprehensive menu of services is available at Smyrna Dental and Implant Center
- Dentist 30080 - Oral health care tips from your 30080 dentist
- Dentist in Marietta - Dental patients in Marietta learn about the importance of regular visits to the dentist.
- Dental Implant Smyrna - Smyrna area residents can learn about the dental implant
- Dentist in Smyrna - Services provided by general and cosmetic dentist in Smyrna
- Dentist in Smyrna GA - Your dentist in Smyrna will give you a reason to smile