Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rating: 5 Dr. David Lamothe Reviewed by Edward L ."My first visit to Smyrna Dental & Implant Center was shortly after it opened in 2008. My Dad, who was 90 years old at that time, had a dental issue. We just walked in, no appt."
Add a Review
Do you know and recommend Dr. David Lamothe ? If so please add a fan review
Add a Review
Smyrna Dental & Implant Center
I had the best dental experience I've ever had in my life thanks to Dr Lamount and his staff! I actually can't wait to return and I know my results will be phenomenal! Thank you Smyrna dental!
Gaps left by missing teeth can be harmful to one’s self-esteem and confidence, as well as the functionality of one’s smile. Speaking and eating efficiency may be reduced when a patient has lost a natural tooth, as well as the appearance of the smile. Cosmetic reconstructive procedures
can assist in improving smiles, and patients of Smyrna Dental & Implant Center have several options available. The primary treatments used to replace missing natural teeth are dentures, fixed dental bridges, and dental implants.
In most cases, a dental implant is suggested for patients who have lost just one natural tooth and have an otherwise healthy smile. Dental implants are restorations
made of titanium. They are shaped like a post or screw, and are implanted into the bone underneath the gum tissue. This allows the implant to hold steady and derive strength from the bone. When restored with a full dental crown on top, patients will have a tooth replacement that functions and appears as a natural tooth. No other cosmetic restoration is as long lasting and strong as a dental implant.
can last a lifetime with proper care. They are preferred over partial dentures and dental bridges for their strength, durability, and long lifespan. However, not everyone is a good candidate for dental implants.
The dentists at Smyrna Dental & Implant Center
ensure that a patient considering implants has sufficient bone structure to hold the implant in place. If not enough bone is present, alternatives may be considered, or a specialist may be able to complete bone grafting to restore lost bone. However, this process can be time consuming and may not always be to the benefit of the patient. When a patient is considering dental implants
and finds they are not a candidate, the team at Smyrna Dental & Implant Center will discuss the alternatives available that may better suit their needs.
Are you missing teeth within your smile? Are you ready to restore your self-confidence and the functionality of your teeth? Call the team at Smyrna Dental & Implant Center to schedule a consultation appointment and examination
and find out if you are a viable candidate for this restorative procedure.
- Dental Implants Procedure Smyrna - Smyrna area dentist describes the procedure for dental implants
- Dental Implants Recovery Smyrna GA - What can Smyrna, GA area patients expect for recovery after the placement of dental implants?
- Marietta Dental Implants - Marietta area dentist explains why cosmetic dental implants are the best replacement for a missing tooth
- Best Dental Replacement near Vinings - Why are dental implants considered the best replacement for missing teeth by patients near Vinings?
- Painless Dental Implants Smyrna - Smyrna area patients ask, is the placement of dental implants painless?
- Dental Implant Recovery Time Smyrna - Smyrna area dentist describes the recovery time necessary after the placement of a dental implant
- Best Cosmetic Dentures Smyrna - Where can Smyrna area patients get the best cosmetic dentures?
- Teeth Implant Near Me In Vinings - Where can I get an implant to replace teeth near me in the Vinings area?
- Affordable Dental Implants Near Smyrna - Patients near Smyrna ask if dental implants are affordable
- Marietta Best Cosmetic Dental Implant - One of the best cosmetic dentists in the Marietta area describes the variety of uses for dental implants
- Dental Implants Near Smyrna GA - Dentist near Atlanta, GA who provides dental implants
- Tooth Replacement Smyrna - Dental implants as a tooth replacement option
- Best Dental Implants in Smyrna GA - Dental implants are the best alternative to bridges and dentures for patients in Smyrna, GA
- Implant Dentist Smyrna GA - Smyrna, GA dentist explains the dental implant
- Dental Restoration Smyrna GA - Why are dental implants considered the best in dental restoration for Smyrna, GA patients?
- Dental Implants in Smyrna GA - What are the benefits of dental implants in Smyrna, GA?
- Implant Dentistry Smyrna GA - When might patients in Smyrna, GA consider implant dentistry?